Saturday, August 7, 2010

She Has Arrived!!












She has arrived!! Our beautiful baby girl Paisley joined us on her due date! She weighed in at 6 Pounds 13 Ounces 19.25 Inches long. She is just PERFECT!

On the 12th I had my last Dr. appointment. Everything was great besides that my body was only dilated to a 3 and I was 60% effaced. We decided to schedule to induce me the following morning on Paisleys due date. We arrived to the hospital at 8 am and got situated in our room. Within 30 minutes I had my IV and we were on our way to meet our girl. Things progressed really fast and within an hour I was having really strong contractions and pretty much knew I was ready for the wonderful drugs. They came in and gave me my epidural.. I was really nervous! After I got my epidural, it ended up only working for about 10 minutes cause my contractions were stronger and harder.. They had to come in and do it a 2nd time. This time I knew what was going on and wasn't as nervous. Let me just say it was wonderful to have it! After 11 hours I was dialted to a 10 and ready to go but had some problems. It ended up that Paisley was stuck. They decided to end up doing a c-section so that there would not be any complications. At 8:27 I had a beautiful baby that Jas was holding by my side. It was the most amazing moment to hear my baby cry for the first time and to see her. After the long wait she was finally here! It was amazing :) I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Being a mother has been so rewarding. I can be having the worst day and all I have to do is hold her and its amazingly better. She is so perfect and we are so in love! We couldn't be happier or prouder to be her parents. She has truly showed us how amazing our heavenly father is and his plan. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Rhonda- she is soooo beautiful. She looks just like you!! I am so happy and excited for you. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete